Miami Based Vector Engineering Services
Expertise where and when you need it!
Felix F. Rodriguez, PE, SE
- M.E. – Civil Engineering, University of Florida, May 2007
- B.S. – Civil Engineering, University of Florida, December 2005
- B.S. – Mathematics, University of Florida, December 2005
- Florida Board of Professional Engineers, Professional Engineer #74481 (Civil, Structural, & Mechanical)
- Texas Board of Professional Engineers Professional Engineer #127256 (Civil & Structural)
- National Council for Examination of Engineering & Surveyors, Model Law Structural Engineer NCEES Record #49360
- American Society of Civil Engineers
- American Institute of Steel Construction
- Chi Epsilon Engineering Fraternity
- Forensic Engineering
- Provided expert witness testimony for insurance claims, representing insurer and insured.
- Prepared cause & origin reports for insurance claims of damage to single-family residential, condominium, & commercial buildings damaged from water, wind, flood, & fire.
- Provided repair recommendations & estimates for damaged buildings to public adjusters, insurance adjusters, & loss consultants.
- Reviewed & commented on estimates prepared by public adjusters, mitigation companies, loss consultants, & contractors.
- Structural & Mechanical Engineering
- Managed an engineering department responsible for producing drawings for variety of turn-key construction projects.
- Built standards & processes for engineering department of specialty contractor from scratch.
- Managed multi-million dollar projects through structural design, construction administration & inspection phases.
- Performed threshold inspections & provided field fixes to Contractor.
- Managed construction activities with procurement, scheduling, value engineering & cost estimating activities.
- Led erection crew of turn-key specialty-engineered structures.
- Manufacturing & Software
- Managed specialty-design, turn-key industrial projects through submittal phase, shop detailing, procurement, & erection phases.
- Developed programs & routines to automate matrix structural analysis, 3-dimensional frame detailing, shop drawing preparation, bills of material, & cut charts.
- Developed computer software to automate manufacturing design.
- Coordinated design & fabrication with Shop.